Classic Portfolio is pleased to introduce their newest member, The River Club in Livingstone, Zambia.
As of Monday, 30th March 2015, The River Club will be managing all their own reservations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries A full rates-update will be communicated by The River Club early next week. All past and present bookings with Wilderness Safaris will be honoured on the original agreement. Read the Wilderness Safaris Press Release here. http://www.classic-portfolio.com/property-news/the-river-club-joins-classic-
Privately-owned and managed by Peter Jones, THE RIVER CLUB is a charming oasis on the Zambezi River, situated 18 kilometers upstream from the iconic Victoria Falls – a World Heritage Site. Overlooking the river and pods of hippo into the Zambezi National Park, the luxury chalets and suites are renowned for their spectacular views.
• LOCATION: Arrive by boat! Being 18km upstream from the Falls is perfect – close enough to experience the mighty waters, without having to stay in the midst of the tourist attraction.
• FAMILIES: Two 2-bedroom suites (Princess Mary & Family suite), each with its own pool, and a host of activities make The River Club ideal for families with children of 6yrs+.
• ACTIVITIES: The River Club offers a huge array of activities on site, including sunset cruises with drinks and nibbles, surrounded by hippo, tennis, croquet, billiards, a beautiful 2.2km running/walking trail, fishing on the mighty Zambezi, local village visits to communities supported by The River Club (completely un-commercialized) and infinity swimming pool.
• RELAX: It is at the heart of the experience that guests are able to put their feet up and “DNA” (Do Nothing At All), taking in the idyllic
surroundings, just being…
• SUITES: 7 luxury chalets, 2 suites with private plunge pools, a family
suite with private pool and the Princess Mary suite with private pool – each glass fronted and overlooking the Zambezi River.
• ADVENTURE: A tour of the Falls goes without saying, but for the more adventurous, white-water rafting, microlight & helicopter flights over the Victoria Falls, elephant-back safaris, bungee jumping and many more exciting adventures await!
Peter Jones will represent The River Club at We Are Africa and Indaba.
CLICK HERE to book an appointment with Peter at Indaba