Gather your herd together and head to Mahali Mzuri for an unbeatable adventure you’ll remember forever! Located in the exclusive Olare Motorogi Private Conservancy, Mahali Mzuri offers an exciting safari packed with abundant wildlife and while at the camp you’ll enjoy all the creature comforts, fun activities, delicious meals and more.
WHAT ARE THE OFFERS?
KIDS GO FREE: Up to two children (6-15 years old) stay free when sharing a family tent with at least one adult.
HALF PRICE SECOND TENT: For parents who prefer their own space and would like to book a second tent, we’ll offer 50% off our single or double occupancy rates for children aged 12-15 years old.
Rates are US$ 900 per parent, per night and available 2nd January – 13th June 2019 and 14th October – 21st December 2019.
THE MAHALI MZURI EXPERIENCE INCLUDES…
• Accommodation in a family tent or in two tents
• Return transfers from the Mara North airstrip
• All meals and drinks (premium branded spirits and champagne for the adults)
• Daily game drives and conservancy fees covering 13,500 hectares!
• Tailor-made child-friendly menus and milk and cookies before bedtime
• Visits to the local markets
• Private Game vehicle for the family (subject to availability)
• Children’s books, games and family activities
• Wireless internet throughout the camp
• Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
• All taxes and local levies
KIDS AT MAHALI MZURI
We welcome children aged 6 years old and above at Mahali Mzuri and they are able to join their parents on daily game drives. Children of all ages must be under parental supervision at all times whilst in camp.
Terms and conditions: This offer is valid for new bookings made from 23rd April 2018 and is subject to availability for stays between 2nd January – 13th June 2019 and 14th October – 21st December 2019. Blackout dates may apply. Kids go free offer is only available for children aged 6-15 years old. All our normal booking terms and conditions apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or packages other than the free night offer. Please contact us for further information.
About The Author: Katrina Gomez
More posts by Katrina Gomez