Invitation to US Operators and Agents:
WELCOME TO MARA NABOISHO – HOSTED BY BASECAMP EXPLORER
4-NIGHT/5-DAY TRADE FAM
Basecamp Explorer Kenya will be hosting a trade FAM to its properties in Mara Naboisho Conservancy and the Masai Mara – from Nov 3-7, 2019.
The 4-Night/5-Day Day offered FAM will include stays at their newest luxury property, Leopard Hill, Eagle View, Dorobo Mobile Camp, and their flagship, Basecamp Masai Mara.
TRIP INCLUSIONS FOR AGENTS
- Full Board Accommodation for 4 Nights/5 Days at Basecamp Safari Camps*
- Airport city transfers to and from Jomo Kenyatta upon arrival and departure
- Airport transfers to and from Nairobi Wilson for safari flights upon arrival and departure
- All VAT taxes
- Domestic air transportation to and from the Mara from Nairobi Wilson
- Courtesy city transportation for optional hotel site visits
- Food & beverage (3 meals/day + snacks and soft drinks); (alcohol charged on consumption)
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Filtered/Bottled Water
- All safari/bush activities, options include (pending FAM schedule):
- a) Game Drives
- b) Walking Safaris
- c) Night Game Drives
- d) Visit to the Basecamp Fair Trade Women’s Craft/Jewelry Project
- e) Visit to the Obama Garden, Nursery/Greenhouse and Tree Planting
*Double occupancy/guests welcome for additional guest fee
TRIP EXCLUSIONS FOR AGENTS
- International air from US
- Nairobi hotel stay upon arrival and dayroom fee upon departure*
- Masai Mara Park entry fees and Mara Naboisho Conservation fees at USD $80 per person per day.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Courtesies for Staff & Guides
- Kenya Travel VISAs
*Basecamp will offer a Nairobi Hotel option at Trade rates. Participants are welcome to choose their own preferred city hotel, and Basecamp will provide transportation.
For more information or to sign-up for this Basecamp Trade FAM, please contact Mindy Harris from Vineyard Global: email@example.com or call 310-663-0054.