Luxury travel agency Classic Escapes has introduced a brand new package created specifically for Royal Watchers! Available throughout 2020, ‘In the Footsteps of the Royals,’ is a day ten dream vacation featuring several of the stops the Sussexes made during their recent royal tour, as seen on their high profile TV doc, including the following and more:
* The Justice Desk, an organization empowering local people to understand and defend their human rights. Harry & Meghan wore matching Justice Desk bracelets when kicking off their visit there.
* Auwal Mosque, the oldest mosque in South Africa, where Harry & Meghan went on day 2 of their trip.
* Bo-Kaap township, where Harry & Meghan marked Heritage day, a celebration of South Africa’s diversity, for a hands-on cooking lesson from a local who’ll host you at her home, just like the Duke & Duchess.
* Chobe National Park, known for its overabundance of elephants, where Harry dedicated an area of forest to the Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy. Stay at the Chobe Game Lodge, the same hotel Prince Harry just stayed.
* Woodstock Exchange, the creative heart of Cape Town, filled with galleries and street art, where Meghan went to meet with female entrepreneurs & investors working in technology.
* District Six at Cape Flats and Langa, the oldest formal black township in Cape Town created at the height of the apartheid era, where Meghan & Harry received a guided tour.
According to Classic Escapes Vice President, Diana Fiorentinos, ‘We leveraged our three decades plus in the travel industry to set up a cultural and philanthropic experience that mimics Harry & Meghan’s getaway.” In the Footsteps of the Royals rates start from $7395 per person, excluding international airfare, with an optional 4 night extension to Victoria Falls & Chobe (at an additional charge).