Please be advised that the Government of Kenya has just announced new Covid safety requirements for travelers visiting Kenya. Effective 21st December 2021:
- All passengers arriving into Kenya through any point of entry must have a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination. Travelers below the age of eighteen (18) years are exempt from this requirement.
- All passengers coming to Kenya must be in possession of a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 72 hours before departure regardless of the route of entry. Children below the age of five (5) years are exempt from this requirement.
- All travelers will be expected to fill the travelers’ locator form and submit before travel to http://bit.ly/covid19moh and thereafter submit daily health information to “jitenge” platform for 14 consecutive days.
- Passengers travelling out of Kenya will require a COVID 19 vaccination certificate. In addition, they will be required to abide by the particular travel, health and COVID-19 related requirements of the destination country.
- Pre-departure testing may be considered at the discretion of any of the airlines departing from or terminating in Kenya.
For more detail on all Covid related travel requirements to Kenya, please view the full announcement