Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank opened yesterday (Tuesday, February 15), marking the expansion of the Hyatt House brand globally.
Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is the third Hyatt hotel opened in collaboration with an affiliate of Millat Investments.
“Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road,” said Cluster General Manager: Hyatt SA, Asif Raza.
“Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is the perfect place to offer a personalised hotel experience that will make people feel right at home.”
Hyatt House hotels’ apartment-style living is ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business and leisure travellers feel at home. Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is situated in the vibrant suburb of Rosebank, where thriving nightlife, high-end shopping malls, and internationally renowned galleries make it one of the most popular neighbourhoods in the city for tourists and locals alike.
Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank offers:
- 80 guestrooms, including 49 studio guestrooms and 31 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, guestrooms and suites.
- Complimentary breakfast daily for all guests, featuring a chef-inspired entrée and a rotating breakfast offering.
- The Collective opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner, where guests can experience unique food offerings, featuring trendy and healthy cuisine.
- The H BAR is located alongside the pool deck and features the delicious Sip + Snack Menu, which includes soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, seven days a week.
- 24-hour H Market meets the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- Pool deck on the 8th floor, with skyline views of Johannesburg, is a perfect backdrop for relaxing, inspiring sun-filled and sunset swims.
- 24-hour gym to help keep fitness routines going with cardio equipment, free weights, benches, multi-purpose equipment and space to stretch.
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone chargers to razors.
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) programme that includes complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalised perks, for guests staying 30 or more consecutive nights.
- Additional services, including self-service guest laundry.
“In addition to the recent opening of Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton, the opening of Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is another significant milestone in South Africa’s recovering and re-emerging hospitality and tourism sector,” said Hamza Farooqui, CEO of Millat Investments.
“With accessible flights now available from key markets, and the rising demand for extended-stay travel, the stunning Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank will be a warmly received home-away-from-home for travellers looking to experience the best of South Africa.”
Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is the second Hyatt House property in Africa and Hyatt’s third collaboration with an affiliate of Millat Investments. Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is the fourth Hyatt-branded hotel in South Africa.