- CLASSICS CRIB SHEET
Our much loved quick reference tool is back! In one easy document you have access to all need to know across our 16 members, with 53 camps and lodges in 10 African countries. Here you will find 5 tabs with over 1,000 bite size pieces of critical information. CLICK HERE to access Classic Portfolio’s Crib Sheet; which features Key Contacts – From reservations and an outline of DMC services to your contact for rates requests, images and content; we have also included the emergency contact numbers per member. 2022 & 2023 Rates – provides the number of rooms, seasonality dates, rate inclusions, children policies, as well as leading Tactical Offers across each of our Members. Terms & Payment Policies – A short summary of T&C’s; as far as possible our members are trying to remain flexible on deposits. Sustainability Levy & Access – What the Community & Conservation levies are, where guests can get involved and a link to Impact of Your Stay. We’ve also included key access information with closest airport / airstrip and access from that point.
- CHECK AVAILABILITY
This has been on our website for many years but we wanted to remind you how easy it is to check live availability in a grid view across 14 of our 16 members (HBD Principe and Blue Safari Seychelles are not available). This is the tool that we use the most. In 3 easy steps you can plan and build an itinerary across multiple lodges and camps.
- Select the members whose availability you want to see.
- A filter shows these members with a 10 day grid view.
- Input the date range you are considering and start the planning.
- SALES TEAM
You know us well, but do not forget we are here to assist! We have a strong and dedicated team who are here to help you.
- Michelle Koen in based in Cape Town and manages Africa and Australia. Email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Johnson manages North America and is based in Virginia Beach. Email Emily at email@example.com
- Anton Noll is based between Cape Town and Germany and manages our UK and European trade partners. Email Anton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides our front facing sales team we also have a strong support team who manage content, digital sales and Classics marketing.
Lastly, we invite you to join our next TUESDAY TALK on 7th June at 4pm South Africa time (GMT+2). Suzanne will be discussing the exciting new developments taking place at Congo Conservation Company with CEO Elza Gillman. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER