APTA Members Classic Portfolio are thrilled to welcome BOSCHENDAL FARM as the latest addition to Classic Portfolio. Set in the heart of the Cape Winelands, between Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl, we love the rich heritage, authentic farm experience and understated elegance.
Under new ownership Boschendal is experiencing an amazing transformation. The farm now offers 22 fully renovated and restored cottages, a delightful Farmshop and Deli, bakery and new menus for the much loved picnics. In February the fantastic Boschendal Restaurant will be re-opening under the care of well known chef, Christiaan Campbell.
• RHODES COTTAGE x 1: perfect for families and friends – 5 bedroom cottage at the foothills of Simonsberg, large verandah, outside dining under oaks and private swimming pool.
• CLARENCE COTTAGE x1: this 2 bedroom cottage offers a generous living area with private garden, kitchen, fireplace and large verandah. Share a central pool with Werf Cottages.
• WERF COTTAGES x7: these 1 bedroom cottages, each with their own fireplace and kitchen, are ideal for couples. Share a central pool with Clarence Cottage. Large Werf can also accept an additional 2 children under 16.
• ORCHARD COTTAGES x13: these 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom vibrant cottages each with their own kitchen, lounge and dining areas and a large communal swimming pool.
• ACTIVITIES: farm & history tours, trails for walking, running or mountain biking, trout fishing, swimming in pristine mountain water and of course fabulous picnics and wine tasting.
• GLORIOUS FOOD: Boschendal is a celebration of farm fresh ingredients brought to the plate to showcase the best of South Africa. With a variety of dining experiences guests will be spoilt for choice.
For your STO/NETT rates please contact Classic Portfolio: email@example.com