It’s now easier than ever to combine the traditional “Northern Circuit” with a few days in Selous or Ruaha. Coastal Aviation have made it possible to Fly FAST and direct from Serengeti to Selous & Ruaha and then to Dar Es Salaam / Zanzibar in a comfortable (fast and pressurized) 9-seater Pilatus PC12 aircraft.
- Flight CQ500 Depart Arusha 08:15 – Arrive “Migration Capital” 09:00
- Flight CQ550 Depart “Migration Capital” 09:30 – Arrive Seronera 09:45 (Fuel stop and pax pickup) Depart Seronera at 10:00 – Arrive Ruaha 11:30 Flight CQ560 Depart Ruaha 12:00 – Arrive Zanzibar 13:15 Depart Zanzibar 13:30 – Arrive Dar es Salaam 13:45
- Flight CQ137 Depart Dar es Salaam 16:30 – Arrive Arusha 17:40
- “Migration Capital” is Grumeti for June, Kogatende from 1 July to 30 November and Ndutu from 1 December to 15 March.
- These flights will not operate between 16 March and 31 May each year
Combine a stay at Serengeti with a stay at Azura Selous Game Reserve. This promotion is for any booking made before 30 June 2017 (valid for travel from 1st of June onwards).
Serengeti Migration Capital (to Ruaha) to Selous to Dar – 595 USD
Serengeti Migration Capital (to Ruaha) to Selous to Zanzibar – 640 USD…
Seronera (to Ruaha) to Selous to Dar – 595 USD
Seronera (to Ruaha) to Selous to Zanzibar – 595 USD
Other Serengeti airstrips (to Ruaha) to Selous to Dar – 745 USD
Other Serengeti airstrips (to Ruaha) to Selous to Zanzibar – 790 USD
About The Author: Newsletter@apta.biz
More posts by email@example.com