WELCOME TO NABOISHO CONSERVANCY– HOSTED BY BASECAMP EXPLORER
4-NIGHT/5-DAY TRADE FAM
Basecamp Explorer Kenya will be hosting a trade FAM to its properties in Mara Naboisho Conservancy and the Masai Mara – from Nov 3-7, 2019.
The 4-Night/5-Day Day offered FAM will include stays at their newest luxury property, Leopard Hill, Eagle View, Dorobo Mobile Camp, and their flagship, Basecamp Masai Mara.
TRIP INCLUSIONS FOR AGENTS
- Full Board Accommodation for 4 Nights/5 Days at Basecamp Safari Camps*
- Airport city transfers to and from Jomo Kenyatta upon arrival and departure
- Airport transfers to and from Nairobi Wilson for safari flights upon arrival and departure
- All VAT taxes
- Domestic air transportation to and from the Mara from Nairobi Wilson
- Courtesy city transportation for optional hotel site visits
- Food & beverage (3 meals/day + snacks and soft drinks); (alcohol charged on consumption)
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Filtered/Bottled Water
- All safari/bush activities, options include (pending FAM schedule):
- a) Game Drives
- b) Walking Safaris
- c) Night Game Drives
- d) Visit to the Basecamp Fair Trade Women’s Craft/Jewelry Project
- e) Visit to the Obama Garden, Nursery/Greenhouse and Tree Planting
*Double occupancy/guests welcome for additional guest fee
TRIP EXCLUSIONS FOR AGENTS
- International air from US
- Nairobi hotel stay upon arrival and dayroom fee upon departure*
- Masai Mara Park entry fees and Mara Naboisho Conservation fees at USD $80 per person per day.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Courtesies for Staff & Guides
- Kenya Travel VISAs
*Basecamp will offer a Nairobi Hotel option at Trade rates. Participants are welcome to choose their own preferred city hotel, and Basecamp will provide transportation.
Can’t do November? If you still want to come for a site visit to Basecamp at another time and are a qualified trade buyer, please reach out to us about an individual visit.
For more information or to sign-up for this Basecamp Trade FAM, please contact Mindy Harris from Vineyard Global: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-663-0054.