Joburg offers world-class experiences at astonishing value. The Four Seasons’ interactive website, as well the assistance of our concierge team, will enable you to unlock Joburg’s “Big Five”, witnessing a vibrant urban revival first-hand:
1. Arts & Culture: Immerse yourself in the many galleries, or in the creative inner-city hub of Maboneng, then see the city’s tumultuous history at the Apartheid Museum, Constitution Hill, or on a bike tour of world-famous Soweto.
2. Shopping: Find the perfect gift at Amatuli, a trove of tribal antiques from all over the African continent, or pay a visit to 44 Stanley – a transformed former industrial complex offering a collection of local specialty boutiques, food and design studios.
3. For the foodies: Bistros line the quaint streets of Parkhurst while on Saturdays, buzzing Braamfontein’s Neighbourgoods Market offers a swathe of mouthwatering gourmet options.
4. Golf: There are 36 world-class courses to choose from in Joburg; 3 are only minutes away from the hotel.
5. Further Afield: There are unforgettable attractions less than 90 minutes away including the Cradle of Humankind & hot air ballooning.
About the Stay Longer – 3rd Night Free package:
Valid from 25 Jun 2016 – 2 Sep 2016.
This package requires a 3-night minimum stay. The complimentary night must be used in conjunction with the initial stay & cannot be combined with any other offer. The package can be booked back to back. All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and include applicable taxes & service charges. Rates do not include levies, resort fees,gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early check in & late check out fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.